30 min lesson - any subject! (1,600 points)
Choose any of my lesson types for 30 mins....Only 1,600 points
You can choose any of my lessons for a quick 30 minute lesson. Most of my lessons are at least 50 minutes long but then this may be too long if you have a busy day and so with this lesson, you can choose any of my lessons and have a quick 30 minutes session.
I would ask you to specify which of my lessons you would like when you book (ie: "Speak to me!" or "Let's Talk Business!" or "Science" etc....).
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Business English (50 mins, 2,500 points) Essential business vocabulary
- IELTS writing lesson 'Academic' or 'General IELTS' writing practice
- PROOFREADING/EDITING (Skype) ANY document proofread live and sent back immediately!!
- PROOFREADING/CORRECTION up to 500 words (no Skype) ANY document up to 500 words checked and corrected- 7 DAYS A WEEK SERVICE
- IELTS speaking lesson Take some IELTS speaking classes with me and pass your IELTS with 7.0+
- INTERVIEW PRACTICE (50 mins - 2,500 points) Job / university interview practice sessions.
- 30 min lesson - any subject! (1,600 points) Choose any of my lesson types for 30 mins....Only 1,600 points
- English conversation (FREE TRIAL, 50 mins- 2,200 points) Improve everyday conversation with new vocabulary and grammar
- PROOFREADING/EDITING up to 1000 words- offline ANY document up to 1,000 words checked and corrected- 7 days a week service
- English conversation (FREE TRIAL, 30 mins- only 1,500 points) Improve everyday conversation with new vocabulary and grammar
- 中高生の『英語で生物』SCIENCE (50 mins, 2,700 points) 真の「インターナショナル」になるために、英語脳＋理系脳を同時に鍛えよう！
- IELTS reading lesson 'Academic' or 'General IELTS' reading practice
- IELTS listening lesson Score 7.0+ in your IELTS listening exam by taking classes with me
Feedback from students
Thank you for your informative lesson as always, I learned a lot! I'm looking forward to talking to you next time!
Thank you, Mark! His lesson is really helpful. I took a 30 mins lesson, but it was very intense and organized. I am happy to book for the next lesson with him.
Thank you for the today lesson. I am really happy to take and find your lesson at cafe talk. I am gonna try to take your lesson regularly. I am looking forward to seeing you soon at the next lesson.
Thank you for your other informative lessons. I learned a lot. I really appreciate your kindness and patience. I'm looking forward to the next opportunity!
His lesson, as always, has so many things to learn. I have been asking him about my emails which are very important for me, and this time as well I could find out there were many confusing lines in there. He always corrects them for me very patiently. I am very grateful to have had his advice. Thank you so much for teaching me, Mark. マーク先生はとても辛抱強く、私の意味の通らないメールの意味を汲み取り、そして正しい英文への訂正をしてくださいます。短いメールですが、重要な場合、必ずアドバイスをもらうようにしています。いつも丁寧なご指導、本当に感謝しております。