中高生の『英語で生物』SCIENCE (50 mins, 2,800 points)
These lessons are designed for people who are interested in learning the basics of biology but they can also be used as revision lessons for high school children to help them understand their biology course or help them with their homework. The topics that can be covered are as follows:
- Food science
- Breathing / ventilation
- Microbes and disease
- Defences against disease
- Exploring habitats
- Relationships in habitats
- Any other topic you request....
Lessons offered by this tutor
- IELTS speaking lesson Take some IELTS speaking classes with me and pass your IELTS with 7.0+
- English conversation (FREE TRIAL, 30 mins- only 1,500 points) Improve everyday conversation with new vocabulary and grammar
- English conversation (FREE TRIAL, 50 mins- 2,200 points) Improve everyday conversation with new vocabulary and grammar
- PROOFREADING/EDITING up to 1000 words- offline ANY document up to 1,000 words checked and corrected- 7 days a week service
- PROOFREADING/CORRECTION up to 500 words (offline, no Skype) ANY document up to 500 words checked and corrected- 7 DAYS A WEEK SERVICE offline with no Skype call
- PROOFREADING/EDITING (Skype) ANY document proofread live and sent back immediately!!
- 中高生の『英語で生物』SCIENCE (50 mins, 2,800 points) 真の「インターナショナル」になるために、英語脳＋理系脳を同時に鍛えよう！
- IELTS writing lesson 'Academic' or 'General IELTS' writing practice
- PROOFREADING / EDITING up to 100 words (offline, no Skype) Proofreading service for up to 100 words (ideal for IELTS essays) off line with no Skype call, 7 days a week service
- 30 min lesson - any subject! (1,600 points) Choose any of my lesson types for 30 mins....Only 1,600 points
- INTERVIEW PRACTICE (50 mins - 2,800 points) Job / university interview practice sessions.
- Advanced IELTS lesson For students wanting to achieve score 7.0 to 9.0
- IELTS listening lesson Score 7.0+ in your IELTS listening exam by taking classes with me
- IELTS reading lesson 'Academic' or 'General IELTS' reading practice
- Business English (50 mins, 2,800 points) Essential business vocabulary, case studies, presentation skills, negotiation skills and much more...
Feedback from students
Thank you for the lesson today. I think I got to revise a lot of the things I should’ve known for the test. I liked how you were interactive and asked me questions because that helped me understand easier and focus more.
Thank you very much for lesson. I'm sorry he could not answer well to your questions. I think there were three reasons. 1. The quality of the voice through skype was not good in today's lesson. The picture was stopped sometimes. So, he couldn't hear what you said and freezed frequently. Because he confused that you said "the thing he doesn't know" or "occured by bad quality voice." 2. You spoke a little fast for him. I felt that you spoke faster than another teachers who he had ever been taught. 3. He couldn't read all the pages that you gave us before your lesson. And he is young, so, he doesn't know the name of categories in science yet, even if he is learning about science by using some movies. So, it is better that you decided the topic and taught or discussed. And more, if you shared the screen of the text book, the lesson would be great. Because it was the bad voice through skype and it is well understanding for kids to understand using pictures even if we have the same text book.
When I first took a look at the material, I didn't actually think it was rich in content, but Mark's explanation was far more than I had expected. This lesson is really worth taking.
高校や大学で習った生物学についてうる覚えだった事を英語のレッスンを通して思い出すことができました。元サイエンティストということもあり、内容も興味深いものでした。今回はモニターレッスンで無料で受講させてもらいましたが、是非、引き続き受講したいです。 Thank you, Mark. I really enjoy your lesson. Speaking about the topic which is not usually discussed in our daily life is kind of challenging task for me, but is necessary for me. Talk to you soon