INTERVIEW PRACTICE (50 mins - 2,800 points)
Job / university interview practice sessions.
I would like to offer interview practice sessions for people who have got a job or university/college interview in English planned for the near future. I was a business manager for General Electric and have carried out many interviews for both junior and senior positions within in that company so I know what to look for and the do's and don'ts of being interviewed. I will offer sample questions and best answers as well as tips on how to improve answers. To date, I have had many students each take 5 or 6 lessons with me and they contacted me after they had their interviews to say that they had been offered the jobs that I helped them prepare for!!
Here are some sample questions that I use during my sessions....if you want to know the best answers to give, please book my lesson!
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How will your greatest strength help you perform?
- How would you describe yourself?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What motivates you?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- What do people most often criticize about you?
- If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What can you do for this company?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your goals for the next five years / ten years?
- What is good customer service?
- What challenges are you looking for in your career?
Lessons offered by this tutor
- IELTS speaking lesson Take some IELTS speaking classes with me and pass your IELTS with 7.0+
- PROOFREADING/EDITING up to 1000 words- offline ANY document up to 1,000 words checked and corrected- 7 days a week service
- English conversation (FREE TRIAL, 30 mins- only 1,500 points) Improve everyday conversation with new vocabulary and grammar
- PROOFREADING/CORRECTION up to 500 words (offline, no Skype) ANY document up to 500 words checked and corrected- 7 DAYS A WEEK SERVICE offline with no Skype call
- PROOFREADING/EDITING (Skype) ANY document proofread live and sent back immediately!!
- English conversation (FREE TRIAL, 50 mins- 2,200 points) Improve everyday conversation with new vocabulary and grammar
- 中高生の『英語で生物』SCIENCE (50 mins, 2,800 points) 真の「インターナショナル」になるために、英語脳＋理系脳を同時に鍛えよう！
- IELTS writing lesson 'Academic' or 'General IELTS' writing practice
- PROOFREADING / EDITING up to 100 words (offline, no Skype) Proofreading service for up to 100 words (ideal for IELTS essays) off line with no Skype call, 7 days a week service
- 30 min lesson - any subject! (1,600 points) Choose any of my lesson types for 30 mins....Only 1,600 points
- INTERVIEW PRACTICE (50 mins - 2,800 points) Job / university interview practice sessions.
- Advanced IELTS lesson For students wanting to achieve score 7.0 to 9.0
- IELTS listening lesson Score 7.0+ in your IELTS listening exam by taking classes with me
- IELTS reading lesson 'Academic' or 'General IELTS' reading practice
- Business English (50 mins, 2,800 points) Essential business vocabulary, case studies, presentation skills, negotiation skills and much more...
Feedback from students
I took Mark's lesson for school interview preparation. His lesson was well organized. He provided with me lists of possible questions of both for job and school interview with helpful tips and some model answers. During the session, he picked up important questions and help me to prepare answers. After the session, I could go over the question and model answers by myself and prepare for the interview. He is a professional and experienced teacher.
インタビューレッスンを受けました。 先生は経験豊富で熱意があります。次回も受講して、 面接に備えたいと思います。
He showed me about sample questions and the purpose of an interviewer. This lesson is definitely helpful!
All you taught me were helpful. Your pointing out my cv sounds very professional. Thank you for your help.
I could organize my answer clear and It was very helpful. I want to recommend this course to who is expecting a job interview soon.