IELTS Speaking Module Practice
Prepare for the IELTS speaking module, hone your skills for the interview
Prepare for the IELTS speaking module, hone your skills for the interview, get an idea of what to expect, don't be caught off-guard. What is the IELTS speaking module? It's basically an interview-type test which aims to assess an individual's proficiency in spoken English.
Topics are generally interconnected but may vary from time to time, depending on the flow of the conversation. The module is composed of three parts and hence in each class, we aim to accomplish three tasks. You are expected to speak at length for a given number of minutes, as well as to discuss issues and topics. In 50 minutes, we're going to tackle 2 sets of interview questions from practice tests derived from various textbooks. After hearing your answer, I'll give you feedback, suggestions, and corrections. You are then expected to revise your answer if necessary.
Textbooks: Various* (published by Thomson, Pearson-Longman, Barron's, Cambridge, Oxford, etc.)
Lessons offered by this tutor
- ENGLISH-IN-THE-NEWS (video+reading+discussion) This course integrates speaking, listening, & reading exercises to maximize learning.
- 50-minute Free-form Conversations (Chat in English) Talk about anything under the sun, and I'll guide you with tips and corrections.
- By Special Request special requests: MBA mock interview, poster presentation, academic English, English for business meetings
- Legal Themes (30-day Pack) a 4-session lesson pack of Legal Themes and Case Discussions valid for 30 days
- Mock Interviews for MBA Program Aspirants 4 sessions valid for 30 days
- Customized Lessons for TKMD Customized for a specific student-client
- Collocations-In-Use (Intermediate) Increase fluency, sound more natural, know your idioms and phrasal verbs. Take it a step further and know collocations.
- Free-form Conversations (Chat in English) Talk about anything under the sun :)
- USMLE STEP 2 CS Cases/Patient Encounters Practice Role-plays for doctors, in preparation for patient encounters in the USMLE Step 2 CS
- Patient Encounters and Clinical Case Scenarios (30-day Lesson Pack) a 4-session lesson pack of Patient Encounters and Clinical Case Scenarios valid for 30 days
- Phrasal Verbs in Use (Advanced) for Upper Intermediate to Advanced Levels
- Customized Session for TK-san customized for a specific student-client
- Legal Themes and Cases - A Discussion Course Discussions based on articles from the National Law Review as well as other Law Journals
- IELTS Speaking Module Practice Prepare for the IELTS speaking module, hone your skills for the interview
- Phrasal Verbs in Use (Intermediate) for Lower Intermediate to Intermediate Levels
- English for Nurses (Patient Scenarios: Encounters and Interviews) a customized course of lessons
- Reel English (TV) Watch and Learn.
- English Sessions: A Baker's Dozen for 90 days a 90-day Lesson Pack with a Baker's Dozen for Conversations, Discussions, News, Current Events
Feedback from students
It's really useful and helpful lesson.
It 's a very useful course.
Her teaching is very useful. She cares about my pronunciation and will help me to correct my pronunciation in time. I enjoy her lesson very much.
It's a very useful and helpful course. Thank you.
I really like her teaching attitude; it is a good atmosphere which I can ask her anything about many unsure matters. On top of that, She is my role model in learning English