Free-form Conversations (Chat in English)
Talk about anything under the sun :)
(Do you) Want to participate in a stress-free conversation? Do you want to share your experiences, talk about your country, your culture, or current events? Maybe you have a new hobby or a long-time interest that you love talking about. Or maybe you've got your eye on social, political, or economic issues, we can discuss such topics too. We can talk about anything under the sun. I've been an online English tutor long enough to know that some people have already studied the grammar & rules & vocabulary points & all that. They just don't have the opportunity to apply what they know in real conversations. If you are one of these people, then consider clicking that request button and drop me a line via Skype. You'll learn English vocabulary-in-use. You'll improve your pronunciation and grammar skills through practice (and my corrections and suggestions) and you'll learn to be more comfortable in discussing and conversing in English. :)
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Mock Interviews for MBA Program Aspirants 4 sessions valid for 30 days
- Legal Themes (30-day Pack) a 4-session lesson pack of Legal Themes and Case Discussions valid for 30 days
- Customized Lessons for TKMD Customized for a specific student-client
- ENGLISH-IN-THE-NEWS (video+reading+discussion) This course integrates speaking, listening, & reading exercises to maximize learning.
- Collocations-In-Use (Intermediate) Increase fluency, sound more natural, know your idioms and phrasal verbs. Take it a step further and know collocations.
- By Special Request special requests: MBA mock interview, poster presentation, academic English, English for business meetings
- Patient Encounters in Dentistry for OET and Real Life Oral Medical Practice Role-plays and Scenarios in Dentistry
- IELTS Speaking Module Practice Prepare for the IELTS speaking module, hone your skills for the interview
- 50-minute Free-form Conversations (Chat in English) Talk about anything under the sun, and I'll guide you with tips and corrections.
- Free-form Conversations (Chat in English) Talk about anything under the sun :)
- USMLE STEP 2 CS Cases/Patient Encounters Practice Role-plays for doctors, in preparation for patient encounters in the USMLE Step 2 CS
- TOEFL IBT SPEAKING LESSON PACK Full Practice Tests (Independent and Integrated Tasks)
- Phrasal Verbs in Use (Intermediate) for Lower Intermediate to Intermediate Levels
- Phrasal Verbs in Use (Advanced) for Upper Intermediate to Advanced Levels
- Customized Session for TK-san customized for a specific student-client
- Patient Encounters and Clinical Case Scenarios (30-day Lesson Pack) a 4-session lesson pack of Patient Encounters and Clinical Case Scenarios valid for 30 days
- Legal Themes and Cases - A Discussion Course Discussions based on articles from the National Law Review as well as other Law Journals
- English for Nurses (Patient Scenarios: Encounters and Interviews) a customized course of lessons
- Reel English (TV) Watch and Learn.
- English Sessions: A Baker's Dozen for 90 days a 90-day Lesson Pack with a Baker's Dozen for Conversations, Discussions, News, Current Events
Feedback from students
Thank you Maria, it was nice talking with you! Maria先生はずっとお世話になっていますが、話しやすくいつも楽しくレッスンができます。言い間違いや、より良い表現があればその都度チャットで訂正してくれ、その日に話したトピックに関連する情報をレッスン後に送ってくださることもあり、毎回学ぶことがたくさんあります。これからもずっとお世話になりたい先生です。
Maria, Thank you so much for helping to change my poor expression to perfect one! And sorry for the sudden request. I look forward to talking with you longer session than today.
Thank you for the trial lesson. It was fun to have a chat with Maria and I find it useful to review Maria's note(suggestion) after the lesson. I look forward to my next lesson with her.
I have taken many sessions from Miss Maria, and enjoyed the lessons with much harvest. I will keep on studying with her.